If you have ever, by error, run a google search on Swami Nithyananda, you will be aware of how much the mainstream media loves to hate him. If you are intelligent and observant, you will also note that everything the mainstream media (including the supposedly “right wing” Republic tv) says is a lie, shouted at a high decibel out of tv screens, which run the risk of shattering from the din — with the single aim to drown out the truth.
Telling the same lie a thousand times, in different words, doesn’t change the truth.
Those who love to believe these lies are the ones who live with a constant depravity & lack of character in their own personal & professional lives, and abusing a Hindu Guru gives them a smooth way of justifying their own criminal, dishonest acts and looking good & “righteous” to the world.
It is a tale as old as time. Every enlightened Master & their disciples have suffered this form of extreme abuse of basic human rights, which I am about to describe.
What Really Happened This Time?
This case is of a felon who goes by the name of Janardhan Sharma (aka Vidyeshwara).
Janardhan Sharma Takes Advantage of Free Food, Education & Accomodation at Swami Nithyananda’s Ashram
- Janardhan Sharma, who pretended to be a devotee of Swami Nithyananda, arrived at the Nithyananda ashram with his wife and four kids, and got them admission in Nithyananda Gurukul, where education is completely free of cost.
- The stay of his entire family was completely free. He, his wife, and his kids were living in the adheenam for three years, for free, and he was also paid a compensation of INR 50,000/- per month for being a part of the Gurukul committee.
- Janardhan Sharma occupied positions of responsibility and power, especially which required huge financial transactions and dealing with dignitaries.
- Janardhan Sharma gave several “testimonials” and talks on the benefits of Gurukul education and, in specific, Swami Nithyananda’s Gurukul, to inspire more children and their parents to send their children to Nithyananda Gurukul.
- He was part of the Gurukul committee and was hence, fully aware of the goings on of the Nithyananda Gurukul himself.
- In the six years in which his children were in the Gurkul, and three years in which he and his wife were in the ashram, he never “complained” of any problems or “kidnapping” in the Nithyananda Gurukul.
- There are hundreds of eyewitnesses (myself included) of Janardhan Sharma spending time with his kids in the Ashram, unlike what he claims.
Janardhan Sharma is Caught in Committing Financial Fraud
- Janardhan Sharma, using his position and power, claimed to be “authorized signatory” for financial dealings, and used the title of “secretary” for his dealings with contractors of the Adheenam – titles he never got. He misused these titles to independently negotiate financial contracts.
- Janardhan Sharma was caught red handed by his own daughters Tattvapriya & Nithya Nandita, in embezzlement of huge amounts of money, which he was transacting independently, showcasing himself to be a representative of the organizations of Swami Nithyananda.
When confronted by his daughters, Janardhan Sharma balked, and failed to respond to the internal interrogation of the organization.
Janardhan Sharma Starts Drama of “Kidnapping” of Kids, Asks Them to File FAKE POCSO Case
- Soon, he started staging the drama of leaving the ashram. When his daughters refused, he asked them to file a fake POCSO cause against Swami Nithyananda, and frame him in a rape case.
- His daughters Tattvapriya and Nithya Nanditha, who were genuine disciples of Swami Nithyananda, refused to file any such case. Faced with this response, Janardhan Sharma staged the drama of his kids being “kidnapped” and took the teenage kids with him. Nithya Nanditha & Tattvapriya refused to go with him, as they now feared a much worse future with Janardhan Sharma – a father who will stoop to the level of using his own daughters as pawns to file a fake rape case & deflect attention from his own financial fraud.
- It is to be noted, that Janardhan Sharma’s children were admitted to the Nithyananda Gurkul – which is boarding school – with the written consent of the parents. So the question of his kids being “kidnapped” is as ridiculous as it sounds. He admitted his children to the Nithyananda Gurukul to avail of the free education, lodging and sattvic food. When it did not serve his agenda, he, after six years, suddenly started proclaiming that his kids were “kidnapped.”
Janardhan Sharma’s Daughters Deny All Fake Charges Levied
- Both the 18+ daughters of Janardhan Sharma have given an unequivocal statement that they are traveling, and living as initiated Hindu monks of their own accord. Their parents are no one to claim that they have been kidnapped. This statement has also been given in writing to the Gujarat police and media. But the media has NOT published this statement, nor is it the subject of TV news debates.
- Janardhan Sharma and his wife Bhvaneshwari both had extra-marital affairs, and this was known to his children. His children who were traumatized by this family drama, were healed by the dharmic education received in the Nithyananda Gurukul. But this speaks volumes of the character Janardhan Sharma and his criminal record.
The case is a bogus one. All the charges leveled by Janardhan Sharma have been categorically denied by his own overage daughters. But the media has not covered any of this information, which is available in the public domain, in the videos of Nithya Nanditha & Tattvapriya.
Violation of Human Rights of Hindu Monks at Gujarat Ashram
The fake case against Swami Nithyananda and the admins of Gujarat ashram of Swami Nithyananda’s organization was apparently enough trigger for the Gujarat police to barge into Swamiji’s Gujarat ashram at midnight.
- The Gujarat ashram is a FEMALE ONLY MONASTERY. Yet, all sorts of media, police, lawyers barged into the ashram, threatening the safety and causing trauma to little children.
- Gujarat Police illegally arrested two admins of Gujarat ashram – Ma Nithya Pranapriyananda & Ma Nithya Priyatattvananda on false charges. Worse, both the admins were sick, and were not even allowed to wash their face or take their medicines. They were LIFTED WITH THE MATTRESS and dumped into a police jeep.
- The Gujarat Police FORCE FED NON VEG TO UNDERAGE HINDU MONKS. This is a gross human rights violation. No children can be force fed anything in the absence of their parents. The Gujarat police and their cronies made every attempt to traumatize children who live as Hindu brahmacharis.
- Gujarat Police showed morphed, sexually explicit videos and photos of Swami Nithyananda to underage kids, in the absence of their parents, and interrogated them in the absence of their parents.
- The CWC interrogated underage kids in the absence of their parents and/or mentors, and asked them harassing questions. They lied to the kids, who were taken into questioning one at a time. Unfortunately for them, all the kids denied all allegations made on Swamiji, because truth is truth.
- Gujarat Police seized phones and devices of the inmates of Gujarat ashram, leaving them no means to record the unlawful activities of the police and leaving them little route to call for help.
- The two arrested sannyasis — Ma Pranapriya & Ma Priyatattva — were severely manhandled and not allowed to meet anyone. As per the limited reports available, due to lack of contact, they are currently not able to even move due to the immense pain and torture.
- Arrested sannyasis were denied bail without any reason.
- The inmates of Gujarat ashram, including underage kids, who are already traumatized and crying — are literally held hostage by the police, and not allowed to contact anyone or leave the premises.
Media Trials & Transmission of Fake News on Swami Nithyananda
It is no secret that the mainstream media is an instrument of anti Hindu agents. Anyone who is aware of the threats faced by Hinduism today, will know this. True to their character, mainstream media, including right wing media publications like OpIndia and Swarajya, continued to publish fake news on Swami Nithyananda, and the bogus case, causing mental harassment to the millions of devotees and followers of Swami Nithyananda.
- Media continues to refer to Swami Nithyananda as “rapist” in their shows. As per Indian law, you are innocent until guilty.
- Media declares that Swami Nithyananda “fled” whereas it has been known to anyone who cares to watch Swamiji’s videos that Swamiji has been traveling for over a year. He has announced many times that he will be in samadhi and he appears only remotely to give initiations to his devotees. This is the lifestyle of Hindu monks. Moreover, Swami Nithyananda NEVER LIVED IN THE GUJARAT ASHRAM which is a FEMALE ONLY ASHRAM.
- The news debates on this case feature a 10-0 panel: there are TEN people screaming their lungs out against Swami Nithyananda and zero slot for anyone in his favour. This is the most biased “debate” to ever be aired!
- Media outlets continue to allege that kids were kidnapped, failing to broadcast that the overage daughters have given a clear statement that they are 18+ and have NOT been kidnapped.
Anytime a criminal tries to swindle Swami Nithyannada and his organization, they find huge support in the media and local police, who can easily be bought in pennies. This provides them a highway to freedom from their own depraved crimes. It is extremely convenient to frame a false case against a Hindu Guru who is already persecuted and hated by anti Hindu elements, and have the mindless crowds boo him, while you cover up your own dirty laundry.
This article has been updated on 26th Nov, 2019.